How do I edit a live call transfer order?
To edit a live call transfer order, go to the 'Orders' page, hover below the 'Actions' column and click 'Edit Order' (pencil icon) next to the order you would like to edit. Review and edit your order details in a step-by-step manner.
Page 1 - Package
- Auto Live Calls
- Click the orange 'Next' button to move to page 2
Page 2 - Order
- Delivery Schedule - Choose your lead delivery start and stop times for each day
- Phone Number - Input the number you'd like to receive transfers to
- Daily Volume - Choose the maximum number of calls to receive on a daily basis. The minimum is 3.
- Concurrent Calls - Choose the maximum number of calls to receive at once
- Filters - Choose your desired filters
- Click the orange 'Previous' button to navigate back to page 1 or click the orange 'Next' button when you are ready to move to page 2
Page 3 - Channels
- Delivery Channels - choose the email address(es) you’d like your lead details delivered to. If applicable, choose additional channels such as SIMS, Velocify, Blitz, Quoteburst, etc.
- Click the orange 'Previous' button to navigate back to page 2 or click the orange 'Next' button when you are ready to move to page 4
Page 4 - Territory
- Radius - choose the size of a radius based on a central zip code. Limit your territory to the state you are licensed as an insurance agent.
- Region - choose to target an entire state or one country within a state
- Click the orange 'Previous' button to navigate back to page 3
Important - Once you have finalized your order settings, click the orange 'Save Order' button on the middle right hand side of the order form.