How do I place a new lead order?
To place a new lead order, select 'Create Order' on the upper right hand side of your ZipQuote Exchange account. Select "Auto Insurance' or 'Home Insurance', then 'Premium Leads'. Lastly, press 'Create Order'. Review and edit your order details in a step-by-step manner.
Page 1 - Package
- Standard Auto
- Preferred Auto
- Premium Auto
- Custom Auto - not available to State Farm agents
- Non-Standard Auto - not available to State Farm agents
- Premium Home
- Click the orange 'Next' button when you are ready to move to page 2
Page 2 - Order
- Delivery Schedule - Choose your lead delivery start and stop times
- Weekend Delivery - Turn weekend lead delivery on or off
- Daily Lead Volume - Choose the maximum number of leads delivered on a daily basis. The minimum is 3.
- Filters - Choose your desired filters (only applicable to custom packages)
- Click the orange 'Previous' button to navigate back to page 1 or click the orange 'Next' button when you are ready to move to page 3
Page 3 - Channels
- Delivery Channels - choose the email address(es) you’d like your leads delivered to. If applicable, choose additional channels such as Prospector Plus, SIMS, Velocify, Blitz, Quoteburst, etc.
- Click the orange 'Previous' button to navigate back to page 2 or click the orange 'Next' button when you are ready to move to page 4
Page 4 - Territory
- Radius - choose the size of a radius based on a central zip code. Limit your territory to the state you are licensed as an insurance agent.
- Region - choose to target an entire state or one country within a state
- Click the orange 'Previous' button to navigate back to page 3
Important - Once you have finalized your order settings, click the orange 'Save Order' button on the middle right hand side of the order form.