How do I return a 'bad' Auto or Home lead?
You have 7 calendar days from the date your lead was delivered to submit a lead for credit. State Farm agents must submit their return requests through eCRM.
To submit a return, please follow the steps below.
- Select 'Leads' on the top left corner of your ZipQuote Exchange account
- Select the grey 'Request a Return' button, it has two arrows pointing in opposite directions
- Choose your return reason from the drop down provided (select the one that matches closest to your return reason)
You are able to request a return based on the following return reasons
- Disconnected Number
- Number does not match lead name
- Claims they did not request information online
- Language Barrier
- Fax Machine
- Already insured with my company
- Received this lead in last 30 days
- Test lead
- Bogus name
- Younger than 18 years old
- Not a US citizen or permanent resident
- Does not meet order filter
*Not applicable to Health Leads.